About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Well...I'm lazy

FEM! KHR!!!! I wanted to try this after seeing so many Fem!KHR Pics...LOL, Yamamoto's a D cup/ I love Fem!Gokudera here~ She's basicly wearing the outfit he wore during the ring battles
Fem!Hibari ad Tsuna are neko-chans.

MEGANE!Sano with both of his/her eyes, without the eyepatch. I felt like dying while drawing the eyes cause Im really not used to drawing them both. One will look absurd while the other will be fine =_=''' Kekeke, they're wearing the same type of vests with the Alla Valse Skull XD Hawt~ Seriously, Smexy-Tuesday

Just some random doodle in the class while we had like half an hour of free time cause the teach came late ( Velrooban said the teach didn't come and then out of the blue she showed up. Bummer) Something for Smexy-Tuesday.

Boy!Chrome and Fem!Mukuro! I nearly shitted myself while drawing Fem Mukuro...I drew the face during Monday's KH Class and the clothes after looking through tons of my Comics Mangazines ( the malay ones la...The only english one I have is a comic called Under-18. Bloody expensive yet so entertaining) I'll try scanning some pages for you to read XDD

So, the day started much like any other. Woke up after not harming the phone by slamming in on the bed...I do that sometimes. Went downstairs, wash face, ate breakfast ( Hao Liao Instant Prawn Mee, yum!) Read newspaper, wait for 10, go upstairs, waste time, come down, shower, get ready for school.

Going to school was pretty normal. Reached just minutes before the bell rang. We're going to use a new timetable...which P.E. sucks like hell. We have it straight after Recess. I mean, HOW COULD A SCHOOL DO THAT?! Plus it's pretty hot in the afternoon nowdays...I bet we'll be sweating a swimming pool out there. Luckily, we have maths after that...no one really pays attention to the teach, a really nice lady so yeah. You try and guess how it'll be. * I already know and IDK if I should like it or not*

So, I found a couple of KHR character theme songs...from the REBOCON Red/Blue concert...WHY CAN'T I GO?! T______T''''

First of all, this is awesome! Vongola vs Varia vs Millefiore



And this, Xanxus's Flaming Rage ( God, it actually sounded like Evanescence)


Fran's Special Illusion ( he sounds so cute XDD)


Hibari's Akashi


Mukuro's End:Res



A kid in my van kept on talking about Space Hamsters and then all of a sudden he asked this other kid " LION, WHERE'S MY SPACE HAMSTER?!" and the kid was like a deer caught in headlights with his shocked, wide eyes and that face. THAT PRICELESS FACE! Omoooo, that was so freakin funny!

1 comment:

Snuggles said...

Hehe the trick to doing eyes is just making a line to guide where you want your eyes to be. That way your eyes will always be aligned and you can do slight adjustments to make them similar. It's tedious sometimes but it's worth it in the end.

Keep it up man, I can notice the small improvements you make. You probably don't know but every night you draw, your brain subconsciously programs your muscle memory to remember those strokes. So the strokes in this post compared to ones in the past look much more lax- which means progress =)