About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

BUSY DAY part 1

15!Sano, in his/her's boxers~




The three friend, Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.


A Kitsuneki in a suit, giving life to a magic enforced being, Graffiti-wise, haha XDD I'll make this one bigger when I have the time.

A rose * doesn't look like it, yea?" I did for Arts class at school * the art classes in schools are prettay boring and we have been doing nothing but florals from day one =_='''*

Yeap, that's about it. My proper ( legitimate) drawings for this week. So, I'm currently getting ready for another party to go to ( my friend, Jenson's having an open house for Chinese New Year and he invited my family so yeah, I'm going) Hrmmm....shorts or the formal long pants? SHORTS!

Argh, the school's Cross Country race had me prancing around like a ballerina on the slopes just to run, ahehe...I just wanted to dry another way of running so that I wouldn't fall down and die so I decided to try a jumping method that kinda propels me infront by jumping large steps and running at the same time. Have you seen a ballerina jump and it looks like she's flying in the air?

That's exactly how I jumped, without the outstretched arms and that fancy look that make guys fall in love. I WAS RUNNING with a PLASTIC SPRITZER WATER BOTTLE in my hand and my face was MAROON RED from the running. Definately not ballerina, lol.

And again, I never got into the top 100 XDD Told ya running was not my forte, be it short or long distance. But I'm glad that I wasn't one of the last. And I have learnt two things from today,

1. NEVER put loads of Yoko Yoko ( it's a brand of muscle pain reliever) on your leg at night and go running in the morning without washing it first. Personally, what's the point of taking a bath if your just going to get dirty and sweaty after things like this? You could have wring out a bucket of water from my shirt and tracksuit bottoms ( the school doesn't let us wear the short ones...so I wear them extra baggy cause mine are gigantic).

So, somewhere along the last stretch of the marathon ( lol, it's not a marathon XDD) the place where the foot joins the ankle, started to burn. So, I folded my bottoms and continued to run. It wasn't till after I got into the school, had some cold syrup they provided us with and talked a bit to my friends, till it burned like FIRE! =_='''

I tried to wash it off but it lasted for about 20 mins. Haiz, * loser arrow shoots self*

2. NEVER show off your hairy legs in front of Usagi-chan * Clarissa la*. Period. She pulled some of them off my legs and arms and it HURT! Aigoo...it's like getting a wax treatment. I think she really is stronger than she looks XDD My friend, Vernon got some of his pulled of, kakaka,...and boy were his legs hairy! The're like my dad's, lol

Yeah, that's part one of my amazingly buzy day. Part 2 will be about a wedding and an open house with pics. And the pics we took throughout the Marathon and the time we spent at school.

Your friend, Seiichiro Sano

No comments: