About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MY PENCIL BOX!!!!

OMFG....I cannot believe I misplaced my pencil box! It's so freakin' huge and fat! WHY?! * bursts into tears*

I know, it's only a pencil box but I know that everyone has something they hold precious when they go to school. For me, it's my 'Sano Book' and my pencil box. It contains everything I need to survive and more ( such are a lighter, junk paper, etc) and it's like...IT'S JUST VERY IMPORTANT, OKAY?!

I have like RM 100 ringgit of stuff in there! My mechanical pencil that I got from a friend that cost RM 13, my 2B pencils, my colour pens, my lovely o.35mm pens, my lighter ( I don't smoke. It's could be handy you know)....

Could life be even more miserable?

Oh well...

I have officially declare that Tuesdays are SMexY Tuesdays on my 'Sano' book and has such drawn an 1827 pic and a tried attemt at making a sexy girl. These were taken by my camera phone instead of being scanned because of security reasons and I don't want my parents finding out XDD

Hehe, I had fun drawing both of them because:

1827: Sexay Day 1 ( Neko!Hibari X Kitsune!Tsuna)

1. I asked Usagi-chan and Sarah-chan which type of nipples would work for Hibari
- It was between oval nipples (mine) and round dots ( Kyoko-chan's)
-The jury decided that both of them would work
-Got Velrooban-kun and Lee-kun to see my nearly naked work XD


Sexay Girl 1 ( Garter Belt)

2. I asked again about the boobs for the girl.
-Kyoko-chan first said that the boobs were too big.
-Then changed mind and said they were nice.
-We had a 30 second talk about Kim Possible's boobs XDD

Thinking back about that, it makes me happy, just a little but notherless happy.

Utatane Pico's Just be Friends " Chubby Friends" XDDD

And I just realised that instead of "Tonight I'm loving you", it's "Tonight, I'm fucking you" in Enrique Inglesias's Tonight. That song has been stuck in my head since like... this early morning until now ( on continuous replay in RealPlayer XDD)

It's realllay catchy and the rythem of the song is just like " BAM, I'M A PARTAY SONG" and yeah, I sound retarded X{

And yeap, I suck at drawing fingers.

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

2 comments:

Snuggles said...

Haha I'll tell ya man. When it comes to drawing anime girls the boobs will almost always be either "too big" or "too small" lol. It's reeeeaaaaaally difficult to get the right size.

I say you should go and buy yourself a sketchbook instead of drawing in a notebook. You'll really like the different feel of the paper.

Comte 誠一郎佐野 ( Earl Seiichiro Sano) said...

Thanks so much, Snug-kun!

And yeap, boobs are hard to draw XDD