About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Pissed


I want to be, manly.

I finally realise that my voice, is high. Like, really high. Girl high.

And I finally got the thing that most girls get. A love letter.

* angst* I AM PISSED! WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND * thought I wouldn't mind it if it was a girl XD* WOULD GIVE ME, THE ALL GREAT SEIICHIRO SANO, THE BISEXUAL TOMBOY, THE FREAKIN' OTAKU/MAFIA BOSS , A LOVE LETTER? AND A TACKY 10 WORD ONE AT THAT?! WITH AND INCORRECT PHONE NUMBER?! FUCK HIM! MOTHA-FiNG AMATEUR! AT LEAST WRITE PROPERLY! SHEESH! A GIRL KNOWS HOW TO DO BETTER!* angst*

I wasted ten mins of my credit calling all the possible numbers that showed up. The damn number was a cross between a Maxis ( 012) and a Hotlink (017) and there were number brilliantly done. I ended up calling a 30 year old guy, various unidentified numbers and a collage student, who was nice enough to ask about what happened and so on without hanging up as soon as I said sorry, wrong number.

The guy then said I was a nice girl, thinking about my friend like that and being concerned about her ( I introduced myself as Lorcan Long...just to be safe) and I was like " Dude, I'm a boy...why? does my voice sound high on the other line?" he said yes. " That's just because my voice hasn't broken yet...shit"

Haizh, what good does it do when I look like a guy * when I do it properly* yet sound like a girl? Haizh...

Seriously pissed about this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH. ROFL. XD
Told ya ur voice was the highest among us other than Mellisa's. XD