About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

BUSY DAY part 2

The Bride and Groom of the wedding ceremony.

The Seat * IDK what else to call it XD*
Acar Buah which is pickled fruit

Dalca!

Beef Rendang =w= the beef was so soft and tasty!

Mutton Rendang...I didn't try this one

MY FAVOURITE DISH, THE HONEY FRIED DRY CHICKEN =W=
It's so delicious...I want more XD
The Nasi Minyak

The Food Platter~

My neighbour, Aunty Mama

Uncle Daddy and the groom's mom...I think

The gifts and the doorgift we get. This time, it's apples.
The entrance of the street long Kenduri tent



My school~

My hairy legs and my beloved backpack XDD

LOL, Vernon and me. It seriously looks like I have a mustace XD

( from the left) Wani-chan, Sarah, Sharmini and Usagi-chan

LOL, Izumi Sano ( Hana Kimi) pose after the race with my numbersXDDD I LOOK SOOO FREAKIN FUNNY XDD It looks like I have a mustache when I look at it and my mouth was open so it looked like I'm bucktooth XDD

We ran all the frikin way and they don't let us keep the numbers? TEMME!

After the marathon, in the canteen~

Around 150 meters to the school.

Near one of the last check points, about 200-300 meters from the school

Kak Ani's Nasi Lemak and Roti Chanai Shop
* it's pretty popular as you can see* The nasi lemak there rocks!
After the roundabout, near the flats
This is one of the downhill tracks

This is right after Check Point 1. The two people infront are a friend of mine, Tushara and her friend. It was on the road opposite of it that I started to prance like a ballerina XDD

IDK what's this called..I never memorised the fases, Usagi-chan help me with them please?

Clockwise, Mirrula, Jamie and Jamie Lum ( Grade 7), Usagi-chan and Sarah


This is the amount of pics I could uploaded before my uploding failed =_='''

Will upload more tomorrow~

SO, after the Marathon, I had to go a wedding kenduri of Bandar Country Home's famous Cendol ( It's a drink made out of Coconut Milk , Gula Melaka * a kind of thick, dark brown sugar*, Rice Flower and some other tibbits) maker's son. I went there because I could take photos and the delicious food XDD What?! You try running a marathon on only the scrambled eggs you ate in the morning and waiting it out until 1 in the afternoon! See who's hungry?

So, after that, I went to my friend, Jenson's open house and we had a blast! But sadly, we had to leave early because of someone's misbihaviour and that's that.

We had a flying-lantern that we worte out wishes. Guess what I wrote?

" I wanna be a mafia boss, author and artist when I grow up!' XDD

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

* post will be continued tomorow with pics of the Open House*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cross country pic 13 was near casaria apartments XP

rofl btw used your pics from cross country in my blog hope you dont mind. i've credited u 8D