About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Found it


Kyoko-chan...hid my pencil box under the table and forgot about it =_='''

Haiz, that gave me a shock. Luckily it wasn't stolen or damaged...except for my silver pen which exploded and dyed my glue stick ,which we affectionally call 'Jam', and my ruler. The first thing I did when I reached school was place my bag at the place where my friends claim and run all the way to 5A1 ( Grade 12 Allamanda 1...maybe it's the Science stream of 5 Allamanda). The teacher was like " Take a deep breath, calm your breathing" and the class laughed XD. Then I began blabbering about my pencil box and then this kid pulled it out. I RAN to her and HUGGED HER while saying 'Thank You" more then I can count. The class was roaring away with laughter XDD

Haa, good times. Good times.

SO yeah, I got my funk back and started
to draw. Wednesdays are Graffitti Wednesdays now in the Sano Book so I made this during the entire time at school XDD * my sivic teacher wasn't there and that just gave me free time*



Other than that, I made three drawings on the 14th generation of the Alla Valse, starting with the Twins.

Seiichiro Hikaru and Hotaru, the 14 year old twins. Bright orange hair and complete heterochomaniacs like Sano. If you can see the little symbols I drawn, The right one (Hotaru) is male while the left one ( Hikaru) is female. They both look alike so much that it's rather hard to tell them apart. The first two receivers of the Eye of Gehenna.

They are cheeky, tricking people are their ambition. They prefer to be with the Famiglia and a couple of close friends only. They live in the Alla Valse Mansion in Rome with the others of the bloodline. Both of them suffer from Pyro-lunacy I just a medical condition I made up), a combination of Pyromaniacs and Lunacy. Even so, they have many useful connections

A/N: Yeap, I can't really draw twins, or rather anything, exactly the same. My first drawing of them last year was actually fashioned so that they would look like a pair of mini-Sano but without the eye patch. I like this one better XDD



The Triplets
These are the first of Sano's and François's children. Blond hair, Purple eyes ( Andre and Valentine) Turquoise eyes ( Caroline, is the sign of a person with the Neutral Talent)

( from the left. YOUR left) Caroline, Andre and Valentine Seiichiro, 16. Caroline and Andre chose to be assassins while Valentine studies medicine and is a genius in the tech division. Andre has a scar on his face coming from an assassination attempt when they were 7. Caroline's often teased about her bust size while Valentine's a cool, smooth-talking kid ( like all her siblings) who has Asperger's Syndrome. They decided long ago that they didn't want to inherit the Boss title so that would leave it to the Twins.

A/N: I wanted to make them into mini-François but...I decided not to XDD I prefer this version better

Alfonso Seiichiro
Cross's 13 year old son who looks nothing like him.

Alfonso is well know for his 'cute rebel' image and as the third recipient of the Eye of Gehenna, making him a heterochomatic like the twins, only he has a blue-gray eye. He has many connections, that could rival the Twins. He hangs out with the Twins and his Core 7. Cross likes to dress him up as a girl ( the guy's had this fetish since he first saw Sano in a dress when she/he was 13)

A/N: He's supposed to be a red head with green eyes but as usual, I changed it XDD Besides, this one seems cooler that the earlier one...which I made into a crybaby and he looked even more girly-er that this

I noticed that I'm not submiting anything into deviantart...haiz, will do it soon. Trying to submit my tarot cards but...I'm kinda lazy to write the artists comments haha XDD

Oh eyaa...This new Kaito-Len-Gakupo song ( original by VanaN'Ice) Lovelessxxx is just music to my ears XDD And again, Len's in a dress and barely gets a part in it besides from singing the harmony. Here's the link

On yeah, to explain the Neutral Talent...

In my book, everyone has a certain 'talent' that would originate from the Water, Earth, Fire, Metal and Wind elements and their respective sub-elements such as Ice, Glass and so on. It's up to them to decide on which talent that is most suitable for oneself, build up their experience and that shall become their element.

People who have the Neutral Talent can used all of it with ease, without having to choose one. They also tend to be more powerful in all terms, giving them a large advantage. People with them are recognized by by their turqoise eyes. If two of them should marry and have multiple kids, all of them shall recieve the Neutral Talent. These children are stronger than their parents and are wanted by dark magic circles. Sano and her/his elder brother, Subaru are some of them few.

But there is also a different way to get the power, either by drinking the owner's blood ( for a temporary effect) or cutting out his/her heart and devouring it ( which happened to Subaru and Sano's father, Kagami when Sano was 16)

That's all...I actually meant to publish this on Wednesday but the internet was crappy so yeah, this's what happens

You friend, Seiichiro Sano

1 comment:

Snuggles said...

I like how you have such a nice story behind your characters. Alfonso's outfit is really great btw. More graffiti! Or try to add some of that graffiti type of art with your characters. It's a real nice addition to your stuff hehe.

I don't mind long comments at all, its great to read them. And thanks for your suggestions, but I won't be able to get much done til the week is over =_=.