About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Just another Manic Fri*Mon*day~

Haiz...the internet is so damn freakin' bad here =_='''

I've had a so-so week, filled with things that a 14 year old would like

We got the new timetable on Wednesday..and it sucks. We have like 6 subj. per day and my school bag's heavier that ever. And I wonder why I'm not getting any taller. So, we had to do a science experiment about the reaction of Salivary Amalayse ( Saliva la) on a starch and glucose test ( using Bendict and Iodine solution) and someone had to donate their saliva. I asked for the3 spot from the very begining XD

Ukekeke, it was funny seeing us doing that and Wani's group had trouble so I had the chance to pore Brandon's ( a classmate la) saliva into a test tube and it was awesome XDD Stare at me all you want, I'm weird~

At the end, we kinda flunked the experiment because...well, we didn't do it right. The teach expects too much of us, we're just 14. How the hell should we know if we needed to put in every single solution into the petri dishes and the test tubes? Oh well, the joys of being the school's 'Kelas Harapan' ( Allamanda and Bougenvilla are the school's hope classes for straight A's in the major exams. It's really annoying really, everyone expects us to be the best in everything)

Kokurikulum was shitty as always, those Form 1 Malay sons of a bitch are really starting to get on my nerves. I felt like pounding them into nothing but...that wouldn't be nice for my record and my * certain someone* would freak and die from a heart attack or try to spoil my life even more.

Seriously, I can't cut my hair till the end of the year? Well, bring it on beeyatches~ I'll just ask my friends to hapzardly cut it when it starts to get long and I'll just learn how to cut my fringe. No one stops me completely, just slows me down. That's just how I am.

On Thursday, we had a new teach for both Arts and Geography. The art's teach is soft spoken and the Geo teach is witty and funny. Chang Yi Ching cried today, those Chinese dudes bullied her and tore a book that was kinda important to her. Yi Ching is actually a year younger than us, she skipped first grade and went straight to second. Smart, kan? I should have done that but...then, I wouldnn't have met my awesome-ass friends.

I seem to have a problem with my saliva glands. They seem to be over active and I have been spreading saliva everywhere. Ew....oh well, there must be a reason for it ( one too many yaoi fanservice at school plus all the yaoi I read in a day)

I have finaaaaaly done the blueprint of the tee properly and I am VERY proud of my work. It's got Hibari and Hibird on it and it's going to be awesome~ Just need to know if the girls would like a different ver of it or that will be what everyone's wearing. There also going to be a Muslimah ver of it ( something that the muslims can wear without worrying about the aurat thingy) and a sleeveless one for those who like to be sexay XDD I think...I'll have the sleeveless one XDD JK! But it would be nice to try it but my arms are tanned so it wouldn't look that nice and besides, I wonder what they'll say. Aigoo, these people can be so damn irritating.

Oh yeah, I rediscovered this Chinese song that I saw on 8tv last year and it rocks, It's called Wu Zhuang De Qiang Wei ( Armed Rose) by Y2J, a Taiwanese Rock band consisting of two members



Since the internet is crappy, I'll have to postpone it to when I can actually get proper. Haizh, I hate this, a lot! Imagine waiting half and hour for a 4 min vid to load and you'll know the horror.

Well, that's all for this Friday, good day * tips hat*

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

No comments: