About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My talents are beginning to rot ―(T_T)→


That was all I could draw properly after nearly two weeks of not drawing anything.

The neko-boy * yes, boy* is a Teenage!Rico from Xanserveria's Snap! series and the other one is Aken from Zint's Under 18 series

F U stress! * not gonna risk the chance of swearing ever since my dad found out and blew his top off*

Okay, let's just say that a week of holidays are not pleasant when you're in my shoes. Yeah, I got to sleep and fool around to my heart's content but my parents are in the middle of things so yeah, it gets to me. Especially to my depressed self. I know, other people have been through worse and lived but I seriously think I can't take a few more years of this.

So, there's just one thing that's in my mind. As soon as I can get out of here and have a place of my own, I'll go. I'll leave this place. No use if I just stay home and do absolutely nothing, go absolutely nowhere during the holidays and such. I'm a teenager and I need to be somewhere other than the internet. I wanna go out with my friends to places ( yeah, my parents let me as long as they're my age and we have an 'adult' along with us and proper transport, etc.)

Perfectly normal for a 14 year old, right?

Haish, I can't seem to be creative and my writing skills have diminished and turned into mush. Even if I write properly, I'll be something like this



“ Now honey, just push---” a blond man said before wincing as his hand was crushed by his brunnete wife.

“ I’M PUSHING ALREADY!” she shouted back, nearly screaming in effort. Who said childbirth was easy?

“ Breath in, Breath out” he calmly told his wife, smiling at her gently. It was the birth of his first born, something that he wouldn’t miss for the world.

Suddenly, the cry of a child welcomed into the world was heard. Nana and Iemitsu cried tears of joy as they saw their beautiful son. After cleaning him up, the nurses gave him to his waiting parents.

“ He looks just like you, Nana” he said affectionately. The baby had wide chocolate brown eyes and a tuft of light brown eyes, just like his mother.

“ Here, Iemitsu” Nana said as she handed the baby to his father. Iemitsu hesitated, fearing that he might accidentally hurt the small child.

“ Don’t worry. I’m sure that he’d like to be held by his father” Nana said encouragingly.

Slow and sure, he took the little child in his arms and small tears dropped from his eyes.

“ My sweet, little Tsunayoshi”
That's the best I could do. AFTER TWO MOTHAF-ING WEEKS OF REST.

I can't even write any angst! Take a look at this


" Hibari-san!" I shouted as he suddenly fainted.

" Oy! Are you okay?! Hibari-san!"

The raven haired man stired. He looked at me. And then, kissed me.

" Wha---"

" You were cheating on me. With a man 8 years older than you"

Kyoko-chan was standing right outside the door, looking pissed off. She then stomped away, fuming and cursing profanities.

=============================================================

Sano's world crashed right then and now.

" B-b-b-b-but I--I wasn't c-c-c-chea-ting o-o-o--on y-y-y-y-y-ou!" Sano spluttered as she ran after Kyoko, tears leaking out.

" You disgust me. This relationship is off"

Sano stopped.

" K-k-k-yoko--" Sano caught up and pulled her sleeve.

" Get your filty, Hibari-filled hands off me, you queer" she spat and shoved the teen into the wall.

Sano dropped down to her knees and started to sob loudly.

===========================================================

My confidance, shattered.

My pride, bruised.

Kyoko-chan left me. She thought I was cheating on her.

I was just trying to get Hibari-san to wake up. Why the hell did he kiss me?! I wasn't cheating on her, I swear!

I tried to stop the tears but I couldn't. They kept on raining down.

I'm alone, again.
That's a piece of that rant story I made. Perfect fail, right?

Ah well, it was good as it lasted =_='''

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

No comments: