About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Holiday's ending~


Mammon by Trick Shadow Puppet

Hey, Sano here.

Just thought it would be nice to write a bit. Thank god that the holiday's ending....and I haven't finished my History Notes XDDD

Life, as always is chaotic and I try not to be bombed, if you know what I mean.

You know, I've had the strangest idea of writing about Sano's ( in the book) pregnancy. Yeah, I know that Sano's a Hermaphrodite and and such, she/he doesn't have a true gender so yeah...I'm working on it XD

Well, I guess I should spend these nights writing a storm but...stress is taking it's toll on me and I am more emotional ( and hormonal like a pregnant woman myself XDD)

I'm listening to Nightmare's "Tsuki no Hikari, Utsutsu no Yu" and it rocks! Here's the URL The below is my favourite part of the song...forgiving the amazing guitar solos and the tranlation taken from here

shimi kasumu kimi no sugata ga
yami ni kiete shimawanai you ni
tsuki yo hikari motto kagayaki
terashite

hoho to tsutau sono namida wa "toki" wo koete koboreochiru

I'm still trying to draw thoes pics...so I'll get started tomorow after I'm done with my History notes. I have 4 things to draw...

3 sexay ladies for Keran
2 Yuri pics for Sarah
1 Lucy for Usagi-chan

I'll post them here and on Deviatart if the going gets good.

Oh yeah, I finally watched Megamind. I know, it's a kiddie movie but seriously, they really know how to make a movie!

One awesome quote from it ( or at least how I think it was)

" There's a big difference between you and me, PRESENTATION!"

I LMFAOed at that XDDD

That's all for today...maybe I'll post a snippet of Alla Valse tomorow so visit please!

Your Friend,
Seiichiro Sano

No comments: