About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something....

Haizh, I'm still single. Single since birth XDD

Valentine's day passed in a flashed, partly because of school ( we had this Maulidur Rasul thing, it's to celebrate Prophet Mohamad's B'day and such) and the part that I was like " It's Valentine's day? Great, yet another year single. Bah, humbug!" XDD

Well, I have only reallly, reallllly liked a person ( a real one that is) once and I have already given up on that because...I don't get to see him nor were we any close or anything like that. Besides, it's only one-sided love anyways so yeah, it's useless.

So I gave up and is currently trying to find someone just for a mockup. Being a mockup is pretty easy, just pose ( lol, joking la). I've been one for a couple of my friends so yeah. I'm still single ( and has ZERO dating experience, may I add?) and I have been giving out love help for my friends...it that weird?

My legs hurt from the practice of a cross-country run ( so called...the girls get to run 5 km while the guys 7km...for once, I'm glad about my gender XDD) well since, I don't do training or anything like that, I'll just go with the flow and things. I was placed 121 out of...IDK? around 300 students? 400? AND I AM PROUD OF IT!

So, life's been so so and I haven't really done any drawings and the internet sucks now so you'll have to wait a little longer for anything to be uploaded onto Deviantart. I put my sketches and what not that's posted in my Sano Book here. Well, I have nothing but a little dialog between Torao Genji ( one of Sano's childhood friends) and Sano about tattoos in a bath house.

Well, tattoos in Japan are regarded as Yakuza status or so it seems. A public bath house wouldn't let you in if you had one. So, the Kurotora ( black tigers) yakuza built a special one where they could use it without the risk or being kicked out. So, as they're bathing, Sano notices the tattoos on Genji's back, consisting of a Hinomaru rising koi entwinded with a black and red dragon and some of those waves that you can see at the background of the blog.

Which I'm pretty sure it'll become shit when I try to draw it XP

So, they're just talking and Genji compliments on the Vampire-Changeling brand ( just a fancy way of saying ' Slave Tattoo'), a distinct red spider lily ( Jijoku Shojo anyone?) on his/her chest, right where the heart is. So, while they goof around, it cheers up the tense atmosphere that surrounds the bath house and I find myself dreaming about going there =_='''

But...one thing I don't like about the bath houses. You have to be butt naked most of the time and you only have a small towel on your head to prevent from overheating and thus faint in it. I am SO not going to be but naked for everyone to see and such...will stay away. I don't even like to be in the swimming pool, what more a bath house XDD

Have you ever found it vexing to be in swimming trunks or a swim suit? Cause I have and always will. God, I actually liked going to the pool when I was younger...like 6-8, and now I totally stay away from it XD

So, I am currently trying to ignore the pain in my legs ( how the hell am I going to run on Saturday?) and wondering why on earth do they have these things "every single, stupid year" as I put it when I complained about it at school, haha...and I am still drawing boxer clad peoplez

Okay, try listening to this song! It's freakin cool and it's got this jazzy blues rock to it ( to meh) It's calle Koi Wazurai by Tsubakiya Quartet. It certainly agrees with me and I'm sure that you'll like it



Erm...that is all for today...will post some art ( sketcz) tomorrow morning.

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy shucks. Blogskins cant work like this XD You have to convert it to Classics XD