About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Comment and Rants


Yet another pic-less day since the internet is being such a nasty bitch =_=;

Oh yeah, My comment for Snuq-kun's blog since I couldn't write it there and such

Hehe, so it is true, when people get drunk, they have their types. You're a Ero-Drunk ( much like a certain Jiraya from Naruto but that guy's Ero 24-7) I can't have my type since I can't get drunk for my religion forbids drinking and all things like that * wants to try a Russian Vodka so BADLY =_='''*

Don't worry, you aren't the only single person * arrow hits self* And you aren't the only one who gets drunk when you have a few glasses of rum * arrow shoots at Cross ( Sano's cousin by bloodline in my book...which still is in the process after one year =_=''') and Tsuna XD*

So today started pretty normal and I for god knows what, I got high during English when the teach asked us " Who wants to design the Class Tee?" I was like " MEMEMEMEMEMEM! PICK ME! ME!!!!" XDD
So I have done the first ver of it, a collaboration between me and but got some objections from a few very good friends of mine, Baka-Utachi-sama and Kanesh so I will make a boy's ver and a girl's ver. It will be in Black, White ( subject to change....) and an additional colour of choice and will have two cuts and sleeve type.

The tee will feature Hibari ( boys) and SAILOR FUKU AND BOOBIES!TSUNA ( girls) from KHR. MUAHAHAHAH! ( like I said, I'm still high)

So, after we had out lessons, we came down from the classes to get out numbers for the Cross Country Run and I got number 818. I'll take a picture tomorrow after I'm done with the Cross Country run. I'm sure I'll look funny because I'll be sweating my ass off XDD. I'll try taking pictures of the track. It's just around the place I live so yeah, nothing much to see XDD

So,a few of the Juniors told me that one of those stupid, typical Malay-guy * no offense to them out there but seriously, can't you grow a brain and use it? Sheezh, dumbasses who make Malaysia look bad =_='''* was PEAKING up a girl's skirt, an acquaintance of mine, Mary Mah. So, as much as I would have liked to have beat the boy into mush for being a pervert, I decided it was best to tell the Prefect teacher because I didn't want to stain my fight-free image * but I still feel like doing it*

After that, we were talking about the tee and how Vernon wanted to be in a harem and in the process of getting raped by Megan Fox and Taylor Swift..and then he asked me, " You prefer straight or not?"

I proudly said " You give me Yaoi, I'll die happily. NOTHING ELSE"

So then Baka-Itachi popped the question " What's Yaoi?"

I told him straightforward " GUY X GUY and everything related to it!"

" Come again?"

" Jeez, Guy on guy? Gays doing it? For the love of fuck, gay blue stuff!"

Baka-Itachi was like " WTF?" and Vernon said " Well, I like lesbians doing it so no comment from me" and I was chortle-ing the way home. While me and my van mates were waiting for our van, there was A HECK OF A LOT OF YAOI FANSERVICE!

1. A guy went touchy-touchy go-go with Baka-Itachi's butt.

2. Baka-Itachi and Velrooban were discussing something and their pose was something out of a Be X Boy manga series. ( Be X Boy is a yaoi mangazine...which unfortunately isn't avalible in good old Malaysia since it's got Yaoi and I BET there's loads of sex going in there * pervert thumbs up*)

Ah, the life of a Fudanshi/Fujoshi ( Male/Female Yaoi fan), lovely~

Well, I guess it's just their way of being nice to me ( akekeke, your trysts will be loved forever!) and well, that made my day.

In the van, one of the guys, Jenson, started to shout and sing songs so will all started to make noise and we scream all the way to Kanesh's house and it did startle some people around us. It's fun! You should try it...in the correct place that is XDD

Well, that's all from me today

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

1 comment:

Snuggles said...

Haha thanks for the comment. I didn't realize the new layout I threw up didn't allow commenting.

Sounds like you had a nice day. It'd be great if you could take pics of the design and load em up =)