About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 2 of holiday : Trying to hold in temper


I woke up at 1.30 just so that I wouldn't have to face the boredom~

AND YES! I DON'T HAVE TO DO MY HISTORY ASSIGNMENT!

Well, I usually wake up at 11 something just because I wanted to read the newspaper undisturbed...and that too is an actual struggle because I'm really lazy on the getting out of bed part. It's just...THE BED'S SO COMFORTABLE!!!

My alarm wakes me up at 8 and I hit the snooze button 3 times before shutting it off on days I don't have school...well, mostly. There's the one time I went sleeping and woke up at 11.30 and went to school without a breakfast or lunch =_=''' * Well, I normally take lunch at school with my tiny bento that I make for myself that usual contains eggs, that I cook by myself, and bread or something else*

After that, I had a lunch of fried fish, pickled cabbage with onions, brown rice and budu * fermented anchovies crushed to make a type of salty, smelly liquid XDD It's from Kelantan, my mom's homestate*

And well, I spent the whole day...doing almost nothing. Went for a walk which I didn't want to...my stupid ass brother is a fucking stupid ass brother. Hate him. And he talks like he's an idiot. With that IDIOTIC FACE OF HIS. THAT'S EXACTLY THE SAME AS MINE WHEN I WAS A KID. AND PEOPLE MISTAKE HIM FOR ME. ARGH, THINKING OF HIM MAKES ME FUCKING ANGRY. WHY COULDN'T HE BE A FUCKING 18 YEAR OLD INSTEAD OF 8?!

As you can see....boredom makes me cranky. I'm a complete Gokudera when times like this come around, a total short fuse. But you can't blame me, it's the only way stopping my brain from melting...

AND THERE HE FICKING GOES AGAIN WITH THE STUPID WORDS. STOP ASKING ME TO DRAW KIM MOTHER FICKING HYUU JUN FOR SAM, SHE'S NOT FICKING PAYING FOR ME YOU PRICK! I'LL DRAW THAT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT.

SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!! O0O

And my RealPlayer and WMP are loco. I have to rely on my handphone for music...this couldn't get any worse, right?

Your Friend,
Seiichiro Sano

1 comment:

Snuggles said...

Hahha dude I know exactly what you mean when you say you're having a hard time getting out of bed.

It's like after you hit the snooze button a couple of times, you get to the point of no return, and just doze off until noontime lol.

I don't know if its just me, but it seems like its a lot easier to wake-up when you're deprived of sleep =O