About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm not dead, I swear

Like the title above says, I am am not dead * yet* but I was just taking a little break from blogging...skrew that, from the whole internet social world just so I could chillax and read more fics and shit like that...which has starting to become my favourite phrase next to " YAOI PEOPLEZ!"

Ignore all the spelling mistakes here~

So yeah, I ended up filling my two week absence with...

1.DouWata pairing stories from the all great anime XXXHolic...and the steamy ones at that * drools*

2. Goofing off at school and neglecting my school work * Read, I became VERY laid back*

3. Trying to ignore the endless lectures * what I call membebel* that I hear and trying to flood my mind with music to drown it out.

4. Playing ' Mr. Cool and Emotionless' at home. I praticly just go with the flow nowdays...ergh, I will end up in Tanjung Rambutan some time later.

5. Trying to stay fit...by riding around the neighbourhood with my second hand bike which Sara Cortez gave to me, the sweet dame~

6. Running around, trying to me just fucking me.

0000000 Angst Start 00000000

Well, to youze out there who do not know, I am a freaking bisexual tomboy * isn't that obvious?* so my love interests include boys and girls. And everything in between. So why can some people, live with it and except it?

I hear that people are talking about me behind my back. I wouldn't really give a damn if it was some kids from high school since kids are like that, kan? But it's the older crowd that does it. The well over 30 crowd.

I mean like come on people? Don't you have some other middle age men to gossip about? Ish, people like this get on my mind because they should be talking about people their age and not someone, a teen like me. I mean, who cares if I jump someone's gate to get a freaking bicycle pump? Sara gave me her fucking permission.

Who cares if I act like a boy? That's the way I am.

Who FUCKING cares if I LOOK like a boy?

Well, you freaking beeyatches, I am like this and even if you try to correct me, I'll just go back to the way I was. So shut the Feck up and leave me along.

00000000Angst End0000000

Done with that...let's go on to the events of the two weeks, shall we?

Well, first, my, my bitch brother, my mom, Sara and Sara's mom went out...sending Sara's sis to her boyfriends house.

Her BF is freaking tall and his siblings are freaking tall too. I envy them, a whole freaking lot. So we when into their house and it was awesome~ Not only because the house itself was a cosy one...although they're werent' any stair railings so anyone could fall off anytime...they praticly have a 'recording studio' in their house. Well a place to jam, with the drums and stuff like that...well, you know how I am like when I'm in a house full of people I envy, I resist the urge to go and explore. And also because my mom and bitch brother was there.

BF's mom thought I was a boy when I first came it * FUCK YEA!* but that was with my long, five months due of a haircut hair. I have since but it and it will be discused later on in the post. And Sara told me in the car that they were praticly wondering why I didn't smile once and why I looked so scary. They being BF, BF's little bro and sis, BF's father, Sara, Sara's sis. I really didn't notice, ahaha =_=''' oTL

Well, people tend to say I look scary, ahaha...well, half of my old fringe was covering my forehead so yeah...and then my tendency not to smile...

We then went to One Utama for some steamboat and urgh...shopping with our moms. THey were in East India for quite an amount of time...in which is a BIG waste of time since they didn't even buy anything. And my bro's stupid bitchy-ness started to act up.

I'm having a good time with my first childhood friend ever, who I hardly get to spend time with because of school and you come in there and be a fucking hypocrite. Now, who wouldn't get pissed off with that? Seriously, grow a freakin brain, your 8 years old and you STILL do not know how to take a freakin bath with the door closed and you don't even know how to spell human properly. Just because your a boy, doesn't mean you have to slack off in everything you beeyatch.

And there comes the sulking and there goes my evening. And my mom looks at me with the stupid look of hers. ERGH, JUST GO AWAY, ALL OF YOU.

So, I try and leave it be and take some pics with Sara's Nikon D1300. Man, I need something like that =_='''

Later, I went to a gathering at Mom's with my besties, Usagi-chan, Cristina Sara * notice that there are too many Sara's in the world?* and Emily to greet back fellow Yaoi-tier, Subashini~

Well, she certainly has grown...in height. I seriously don't know why I don't seem to be growing in that area =_=''' I need to jump more and excerise more vigourly instead of my twenty minutes a week, ahaha...Well I go to an afternoon school so it's hard to find time to excerise and the morning sun here burns my skin off unless you want me to get up at the crack of dawn and go out when it's 7 * even then, the sunlight's awesomely powerful, urgh*

So we had a fun time toghether, gooffing off and roaming downtown BCH * well...it's not exactly downtown...but it's near main entrance of BCH so I call it downtown so what?!* and basicly, splurging monay..especially since I spent 20 something there because I had lunch, a drink in the Dolphine Drink Shack and I had to buy some food for meh mom...so yeah.

Well, the rest of the two weeks were spent...like how I am now. The nights leave me in shorts and tees, the days leave me in my crumpled tees and shorts and the afternoons leave me dazed because of school.

Maths today was a riot because no one and I MEAN practicly no one listen to what the teach had to say. Baka-Itachi and the gang were protesting to go to the libary and started to bang the desks to the beat of " Libary!" and the Keran's sick moaning came into the chorus made it memorable. I'm still laughing myself silly because of it because well...put a protest, moans, and Baka-Itachi goofing off in a slight hint of a sexual joke like he always does and you have yourself an orchestra. A really smooth one may I add, XD LMFAO

Urgh, I have to send in a PE book that I have litterally no idea where it is so yeah, I'll be going off to find it...good night peepz

Will upload something new later...when I have absolutely nothing to do.

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

No comments: