About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tired, so damn tired

Ushishishi, changed the header...like it? 1827, Magnet..my way of drawing it

I sweated like a pig and I smelled like stale sweat the whole day. Urgh, bad things for my image. Let's just rewind from here, shall we?

I had the Red Cross thingy and the usual lepak session at the small hut-compound thingy at the field. I was armed with only 4 hours of sleep and two pieces of bread from my breakfast. That was is. I was forced to survive on that for the rest of the day...until dinner time. And I ate like a pic too.

So, after that, I got ready for school kinda later...I told my van aunty that she should pick me up at 12.30 pm...and she picked me up at 12.17. I was beginning to wear my white pants and the thick white shirt...with my old school's blue tee. That was it. I didn't even got the right books for today's lessons ( well, there's no Agama, Science, Maths and Sivik on Tuesday and there is on Wednesday)

I zipped my pants, wrenched out my pencil box and Sano book out of my faithful checkered bag, zipped my bag, grab my stockings and ran like the wind towards the van. And I didn't wear my headdress for the whole day, WAKAAKKAKA! Oh well, it was worth it...I'm sure I would stink even more with it on...

As you can see, I, like all teens, have odor problems when we sweat. And when I sweat, I sweat profusely. LITERALLY PROFUSELY. So, I smelled like a stale sweat by the time it was Recess and I skipped my prefect duty for today..which is to look after the surau, in which I'll just sit under this tree in the parking lot that's shady and wind blows in the afternoon like crazy so I'm lucky. Or I'll really be screwed when I sweat. I was holding out my shirt and fanning the inside of it during Recess with Usagi-chan's Watermelon Fan XDD

The same thing happened to me yesterday. Tesigun, came to the class and gave Grace a piece of paper, okay. So, it passed around to all the prefects until it came to me and Kyoko-chan ( keke, seat mates at the back of the class)

" Meet me at the Bicycle Shed at 5.35. Let no normal students see this. Sport Check. Keep it secret"

So we did and wasted 10 mins there waiting for Tesigun to come back with info from the teach. Sharm, Ding Dong, Usagi-chan and Sara were playing with Mr. Halim's rattan and Usagi-chan went wacking our butts * I escaped, tee hee XP* while the others were basicly, scattered around the area.

We were basicly running around the whole school, checking the problem classes and I looked like I just took a bath. I wore a shirt inside my school uniform and that was soaked wet and even my baju kurung skirt * yes, I, THE GREAT, ALL POWEFUL, OMNIPOTENT MAFIA BOSS has to wear that....it's a shame. If I somehow get to go to Japan, I'll see fit that I wear the gakuran, especially the long one that Hibari wears in his Vongola Gear* Seriously, it was so damn wet! The others were too but really? I could sweat that much? The only person I remember who could do that was...my ex-crush XDD

We did bag checks and body checks. I still can't get why I can't do the girls ( it made me feel awkward...very awkward* while I did the boys like it was a regular thing for me. I'm weird, LOL!

So in the end, we got 56 liquid papers ( yet I bring one XD), 27 markers ( yeap, but I don't use it to draw on the walls or some shit like that...okay, I was guilty of the one on the inner part of my desk but that was it!), some perfumes, hairspray, deodorant and a bicycle break.

We sweated our asses of, finding all that stuff and get no reward? Aish, what do you think we are? XDD

Spending time on doujinshi has become an habit for me. That's why I only had 4 hours of sleep XDD I was watching NaruSasu and 1827 the whole nite~Aish, my OTPs, love them! Especially those done by Acute Girls and Negahyst ( they're the same people)

Agh, those seniors piss me off...me and my friends had to do a demo for Red Cross and they were totally not paying attention and were making those stupid snide remarks. Sheesh. If you don't wanna see, get out la. =_='''

Tired as hell la, doing those stuff.

We made all the wrappings from head to toe and make Sevanis our first roadk--accident and damn hell was she heavy! Although I bet she ways below 40 KG but it...was just so heavy! =_='''

Never in my life have I felt like dropping something down...well except those books I had to carry for ThoAho because he was in Hong Kong when they gave us the Grade 8 textbooks...so I had to carry two sets of the already heavy books up the third floor of A Block from the SPBT room, and to the classroom at the end of the row. =_='''' I weighed them at home...each of those were about ten Kg. So I carried 20 kg up the stairs and backdown. =_='''

The things I do for friends...

OH well, I guess that's all for today. Sorry that I didnt have any drawings because as the post says, I've been quite busy. Life as a schoolkid should never be this hectic!

Your Friend,
Seiichiro Sano

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. I just feel bad for you. XP

Snuggles said...

Lol, wow you must've been really really active that day to sweat so much. But don't hate it! Lots of sweat means you're working out your body well =D