About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rants of a Teen

Reply to Usagi-chan's comment :

LOSING MY GLASSES IS NOT FUN =_=''' I look like a nun? Bless you my child XD
FUCK YES, I GOT A's FOR HISTORY AND SCIENCE! Kekeke...I really thought I was screwed then but LADY LUCK'S ON MY SIDE! Or it could just be that something did go into my brain, haha.

English...well I made stupid silly mistake and another 98's here. I spent most of the test doodling my exam paper...because I was bored and well, I didn't notice that the thing said except and that's what happened.

Try and guess what I did last night. After reading through my Geo ( which I think I DEFINITELY SCREWED), I had myself an XXXHolic MARATHON! I was just browsing Youtube and I was kinda pissed that the XXXHolic Kei episodes there were hard to find so I went to trusty Anime Season to watch it. * I watched the whole first season of Kuroshitsuji there. The site's really good and it's like the only one compatible with my internet*

Urgh, Megavideo, you suck. After 72 mins of watching ( around 3 episdoes), I have to wait for half an hour for it to play again =_='''

I am totally doomed for my KH and Agama tomorow, aigooooo......* soul comes out of mouth* I never paid that much attention to these subjects since I was a kid so yeah, it drags along.

At my school, people in the first and second classes have to take the 4th choice, Bussiness. And it's a pain in the ass. All the choices are pain in the asses too...being either Home Ed or Electrical.

And they have different classes for the boys and girls. What's the point of doing that if we're just going to do the same thing? =_='''

Oh well, it's kinda better since the class is smaller and we still get to goof off alot, lol.

The internet's lagging =_='' COME BACK!

Woa, Lan's getting emotional. I'm listening to his new song * actually, not his* through the radio and it's called Jeritan Batinku. Take Evernescence ( however you spell it XD) and Linkin Park, mash them up in BM and volia, you have the song~

It's actually a indie cover of a song by the famous entertainer Tan Sri P. Ramlee.

Here's the translation ( from my point of view la)

Dengar
( Hear...)
Oh! Jeritan batinku
( Oh the screams of my Inner Self)
Memekik-mekik
( Shouting...)
Memanggil-manggil
( Calling...)
Namamu selalu
( Your name always...)
Sehari kurasa sebulan
(A day feels like a month)
Hatiku tiada tertahan
( My heart can't take this)
Ku pandang kiri
( I look left)
Ku pandang kanan
( I look right)
Di kau tiada...
(Where you aren't there)

1

Risau
( Worried...)
Batinku menangis risau
( My inner self cries of worry)
Makin kau jauh
( The further you are)
Makin hatiku bertambah kacau
( The more my heart feels uncertain)
Mengapa kita berpisah
( Why did we part?)
Tak sanggup menahan asmara
( Couldn't take the love...)
Oh! Dengarlah
( Oh, Hear me out)
Jeritan batinku
( The screams of my Inner Self)

( Repeat 1)




Heard this song earlier too and it's...nice! LOL at this screenshot XDD


Your Friend,
Seiichiro Sano

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XDDD AHAHAH. I know that :P
but i think you look koffkoffprettykoffkoff with your pimple-less face and specs off XP
ugh, i hate my pores T__T
btw. good luck for tomorrow! ^^

current track: Lies - Big Bang