About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1 of Holiday


Day one on endless holiday, still haven't touch my holiday work and I utterly have no idea on how to do my history assigment and the stupidest subject they could ever give.

The history of my school.

WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY WRITE ABOUT A SCHOOL THAT'S BEEN HERE FOR LESS THAN 5 YEARS?

And then they have sooo many things in one freakin element ( stages of investigaton) and I'm like " Fuck this fuckery"

At least we didn't have to do something like the 9th grade, they have to go all the way to Selayang for info on the City Council there. Shit, right? Tough luck.

Well, I'm bored to death, nothing more said. I wrote * yet another* angsty story...which I'm sure will be going on and on...like my last one. Haven't finished those KHR stories and the F13 fluff TRY and guess who F13 are exactly. A drawing for that person since I'm feeling generous.

I've been getting these mesaages recently. In Yokohama, a nuclear plant exploded and it seems that radiation's getting in the air and rain's just going to make it worse, spreading it everywhere. The news says it's a fake but one can never be too careless, no? I went out in the rain today * one of the texts said there was going to be acid rain...and I'm alive and in one piece, aren't I?*

Is it true or not, I shall never know. All I can do is stay at home....and try not to hit the netbook when it lags.

Well, I spent my evening with one of my best friends, Sara Cortez. She's seventeen and we've been friends for...11 years come this June, ahaha! Her two friends were over when I came and...I froze up and was, SO VERY socially awkward so I diagnosed myself with Aspergers Syndrome. I mean, how akward could you get? I was like....seriously, a sore thumb and I didn't say a thing and then >///<

Urgh...I need to keep this part of me on a leash...how am I supposed to be confidante? Well, I am but when I comes to talking to other people who aren't older than me or just normal, plain seniors, I freeze and nothing comes out. I'm perfectly fine when I speak infront of an audience * as proven by my reputation and the number of people know me yet I don't know them...or I was too young to remember* yet I can't do it in front of two peepz? Sheesh, talk about being the weird one out.

Aspergers Syndrome is a type of autism....well, people who have it have a different way of interpreting and understanding things and these are what they say about it...from Wikipedia

Unlike those with autism, people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly. For example, a person with AS may engage in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic, while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions, such as a need for privacy or haste to leave.[6] This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd".[2]This failure to react appropriately to social interaction may appear as disregard for other people's feelings, and may come across as insensitive.[6] However, not all individuals with AS will approach others. Some of them may even display selective mutism, speaking not at all to most people and excessively to specific people. Some may choose to talk only to people they like

People with Asperger syndrome often display behavior, interests, and activities that are restricted and repetitive and are sometimes abnormally intense or focused. They may stick to inflexible routines, move in stereotyped and repetitive ways, or preoccupy themselves with parts of objects

Although inflection and intonation may be less rigid or monotonic than in autism, people with AS often have a limited range of intonation: speech may be unusually fast, jerky or loud. Speech may convey a sense of incoherence; the conversational style often includes monologues about topics that bore the listener, fails to provide context for comments, or fails to suppress internal thoughts. Individuals with AS may fail to monitor whether the listener is interested or engaged in the conversation. The speaker's conclusion or point may never be made, and attempts by the listener to elaborate on the speech's content or logic, or to shift to related topics, are often unsuccessful

Children with AS often display advanced abilities for their age in language, reading, mathematics, spatial skills, and/or music—sometimes into the "gifted" range—but this may be counterbalanced by considerable delays in other developmental areas.

Two traits sometimes found in AS individuals are mind-blindness (the inability to predict the beliefs and intentions of others) and alexithymia(the inability to identify and interpret emotional signals in oneself or others), which reduce the ability to be empathetically attuned to others.

The intense focus and tendency to work things out logically often grants people with AS a high level of ability in their field of interest. When these special interests coincide with a materially or socially useful task, the person with AS can lead a profitable career and a fulfilled life. The child obsessed with a specific area may succeed in employment related to that area

A second issue related to alexithymia involves the inability to identify and modulate strong emotions such as sadness or anger, which leaves the individual prone to "sudden affective outbursts such as crying or rage"


People with AS report a feeling of being unwillingly detached from the world around them. They may have difficulty finding a life partner or getting married due to poor social skills.


That's me written all over it. Well, I'm glad that I have it~ I'm not normal, hehe

We hung out and went singing...well we did a cover of Nobody Home by Avril Lavigne...with my voice actually behaving for once...it was nice and low not like how I usually sing! HALLELUYAH!

She played the guitar and the high vocals while I did the low one * musical instrument challenged person running here*...unfortunately, I didn't Bluetooth the vid from her phone yet because mine was running out of battery...but I did take a vid of her doing Bruno Mars's Grenade...I know, you might ask why no covers of Japanese songs and such. Well...she's not into them so yeah.

Ehehe...I sang with someone...and they recorded it...and her mom was like " that was beautiful!" and we were like " AWESOME!" and ha...* chest swirls up with pride* It's just that...no one's ever had the idea to get me to sing with them and...well, act like that and well....it's a first and GODDAMMIT, IF I COULD BLUSH I WOULD BE QUAFFLE! * IDK why...I never blushed before. Smile like a goddamn freako, yes but blush? Not yet*

Can someone helps me translate this? I have a fairly low understanding of Japanese, despite watching anime and J-dramas for years ( kekeke...watching them since I was 4)..and the only things I can understand here is Hyper!Tsuna plays the Len part, He wants to destroy the Vongola because it tainted Tsuna ( well, kinda...) and that instead of " If your are my princess and I am your servant, the two poor twins seperated by faith" It's " I am yours and you are mine, two friends protecting in battle/ two souls entertwined"

Help please? I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT IT MEANS...and




Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO NEED TO DO THE HISTORY ASSIGNMENT LA! >.<