About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Dengarlah Jeritan Batinku

Reply to Usagi-chan:

* sniffling* H-H-HOW could you say I'm pretty? UWAHHHHH! * runs*

No la...are you super serious? You meant in a Pretty Boy way kan? XDD Nah, it's okay~ At least someone thinks so.

I PUT MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES, SAYIN AIIIIYOOOO, I'LL TAKE A ZERO!!!!

Kekeke, Usagi-chan's chant on paper...I should have took it and taken a pic of it la. It's awesome!

EXAMS, BERES! FINITO! Now I have a week of holiday to waste my life on, haha.

So, I am going to work on those pending Requests from all you out there...actually, only three peepz asked me to draw something and it's been like a month ago, haha. Among those are...A Lucy pic for Usagi-chan, Yuri for Sara-chan and a SS501 pic for Sam. Usagi-chan, you must know her...ThoAho said that she always tagged along during recess at SKTD1....which I wasn't sadly of * sniff* Well, I still love SKTD2!

I still haven't found my glasses and it seems that my eyesight's getting worse by the day. Scratch 5 meters, I can't see a person's face properly when he's a meter away from me...it's blurry but I know who it is, ahahaha * does the Watanuki pose*

AIYAAA, I spent 30 mins running around the school, doing errands for the teachs....=O='''

Kyoko-chan had to grab some papers from a Geo teach's table and she dragged me and Wani-chan along to the Teach's Room. It smelled like Nasi Lemak there, they were still on Teach Recess I guess...I couldn't see well. So, Mrs. V, last year's science teach saw me and was like " Sano, could you help me?" Well...of course I couldn't say no, kan? She was supposed to relief 2H and I heard it wrong and placed her bags at 1H instead...so, up the stairs of Block A and down again, then run to Block B, wasted about ten mins, running to and fro the Teachs room.

Done with that, Mrs. F, the disciplin teach asked me to find Mrs. H for the register thingy. Did that, ran to the Teach Room again. Said her thanks, I walked out. Then, Kanesh's lil'bro, a gruff but nice boy, Kabilan and his three friends stopped me. They...well, it was only Thanarooban who started to wack Vishal for no reason and they ended up smashing a window pane or something like that and they all got into trouble so I had to listen to what they said and Mrs.V and Mrs. M were shouting at them at the Teach's room before...so yeah.

Oh, and two kids were caught smoking in the boys toilet, not that that hasn't happened before. At least I got to burn some calories and stink a lil', right? XP

I managed to create this after studying...my friends think it's awesome, what do you think?! I tore out a paper from Usagi-chan's Doggy Notepad * yes, I like to give names to things, so sue me. Sano Book, Doggy Notepad* and I just...went all out on it after I was done with my Maths exam yesterday. Then, I came back and sticked into the Sano Book and volia!


Mr. Bran Nuada himself~ * GASP* He looks like a longer ( and messier) haired Hibari...talent, you have made me gush * squeals like a fan girl* Kekeke...I never knew that he would turn out like this and the scythe...is awesome but HIS HANDS =_=''' Why couldn't I ever get those right?* again, does the Watanuki prose*


Well, to you who haven't seen my DA account and Bran's first official appearance in my Tarot Cards series, Bran Nuada is the tenth and last illegitimate child of Seiichiro Kagami, father of Seiichiro Sano. He's the last known ( unwilling) successor of the Nuada family of Ireland, who also concurs the stock market there. Grandson of Ashling Nuada, Right Hand of Calistoga Seiichiro, Sano's grandfather by bloodline.

He's the Head of the Mosibco, kinda like the Vindice of KHR but their living superhumans. The Mosibco are made out of the Zenerbog family members. He never considered Kagami to be his father, acknowledging him as a Sire instead of someone with a close relation with but he treats Sano as...well, not quite a sister/brother, not just an opponent. It's complicated, okay?

Let's just think of the relationship between him and Sano as Hibari and Tsuna, shall we? He enjoys an all out spar with Sano once in a while but he doesn't just kill her/him off ( which is not likely to happen anyways) and treats Sano's wounds if they are deemed serious by him ( read: SERIOUS. A broken rib or two isn't serious. A cracked skull, Five of them broken ribs and a dozen bullet wounds are serious to him XP), moreover, he let's Sano call him by his given name, which he hates a lot. People have died from accidentally calling him that. It is not know why...even to me ( cuz I haven't thought about it yet, haha XP) but I...think it's cause...I really don't know yet!

As usual, we can see his Seiichiro heritage with his messy hair. Never noticed anyone with Seiichiro in their name has that? Good Jyob! XD But he's clearly a Nuada, looking at his jet black hair and electric toned eyes that pierce into the darkness. All of them have it, in every tone of eye colour known to man. Awesome, kan?

He has a black kitten-panther called Scuro, who hangs around him 24-7...although you don't seem him here cause I suck at drawing animals, hehehe...

I suck at loads of things, so what?! Have you ever faced difficulty in expressing yourself in ways that other people can actually understand without asking you to slow down or repeat yourself? That's happens to me every hour of every single day. With my parents too. I tend to go on and on about something that I like with the speed of a Shinkansen ( bullet train) until I run out of oxygen and my face's red like a Quaffle and no one understands me enough. Suck my life, haha XDD

That's it for tonight,
Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's suppose to be;

I THROW MY HOMEWORKS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES!!! SAYING EEYYOOOO I'LL TAKE A ZEROOOO!!

:D

THERE'S MORE LOL.

I THROW MY SHIRT UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES!!! SAYING EEYOOO, YOU'RE A PEEDOOOO!!!

I THROW MY SANDWICH UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES!!! SAYING EEYYOOOO, I ORDERED MAYYOOO!!