About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Changing for the Better


Katekyo Hitman Reborn...costs 400 yen and 4.81 US$. IT COSTS RM 25-30 HERE IN MALAYSIA! HOW UNFAIR IS THAT! T=T

So, unsurprisingly, I went through a week and more without a post...how pathetic. Mainly it was because of the slow internet company, who we pay every month for good quality WiFi access but instead receive it slow and horrible.

Trying to take a positive outlook at life but it's like I got no motivation to do anything now. My drawings have been decreasing and so have my creativity for writing....SO, I am going to get up early tomorow, cycle around the neighbourhood with some music on...or not since I suck at balancing my handphone's earphones in my pocket since I don't have any of those arm bag thingys...seriously need to get them and a pair of headphones since earphones...they seem to get into accidents, always XD

Hopefully, I'll be able to wake up and cycle without the lazyness factor attacking me.

Well...my week was pretty boring, until Thursday...boy did we have fun there~ It started off slow...I sweat-ed my ass off during Art Class, which is supposed to be called Colouring class since that's what we have to do....colour the copied pieces of the topic that we are in for example contrast or symmetry, because we had it in the NON-AIRCON, NO FAN, NO AIR FLOW part of the Libary since we got in kinda late and everyone had filled the Self Learning room...which is ten times cooler than the other parts of the library.

I, instead of doing my work like I should, decided to think as a 6 year old and just conteng the freakin paper to heaven and did my own work. The Result is this, which took 3 days to complete because I was lazy and I had like a ton of homework...SHINee Graffiti~ Peoplez with DA, comment and fave please! XD

And as I am writing this, the freakin internet's lagging =_=''''

And of course...who could forget the two free periods of Geo we had....the entire class went crazy~

Me, Kohaku-chan ( Wani-chan decided to take up a Japanese Name....which yours truely chose for her) and Usagi-chan were sitting at the back of the class...my place since Kyoko-chan wasn't there because she went home early for Holy Thursday, while trying to decide what to do with the graffiti. Kohaku-chan made a crack story, Dong Cheng and Wei Da had 'fun' * you know that I mean, tee*Yaoi*hee~*, Shaun and the gang climbing up the metal railing on the boys' stairs and just overall madness XDDD

And guess what? Our class, 2 Allamanda, won the School's Most Noisiest Class award! * applause* Isn't that epic? It's like getting an Oscar XD

The weekend was pretty much boring...I skipped school and stayed at home, watching a chinese dub of KHR on 8TV..and I would like to highlight some errors that to me, are very important.

1. Tsuna's name is not Ah Gang. Kyoko * as much as I hate her XD* is not Rinseh or something else, get their names right for once. It was the same thing with Law of Ueki.

2. Say the things with some emotion lah! It's just all flat to me, and the voices don't match the charas, except for Tsuna, Reborn and the girls =_=''' If you want to dub it, dub it properly...that's the main problem with Malaysian voice artists, they do a half assed job, sorry to say. We high school kids ( 13- 14, referring to how much of emotion we put into whatever we talk about, despite cracking up sometimes when we talk about something funny) can do it better than you guys.

3. Hibari's voice...is too creepy for me, because he's Hibari and...I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN =-=

And I have also noticed that I can't recognize my voice pitch...I hear myself speaking low but others say my voice is high...=_=''' Yet another disability for me, hooray. And I am currently trying to lower down my voice but it ain't working XDD

And I lost my favourite 'bento box', which I have had since I was like 8 years old...* bursts out in tears* I forgot about it and I didn't come on Saturday to take it...UWAAAAAAHHHHH! * feeling super depressed right now...*

Amitabh Bacchan writes about 1000 words a day, my dad says, because he has insomnia, which means he can't sleep properly at night or something like that lah. And I count the words on this post to be...a worthy 775 words! Well...I did this on Monday but the internet kept on screwing up and thus you see it on Tuesday

So I bid you fairwell for now, readers~

Your Friend,
Seiichiro Sano