About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My bruised p--arm? Epicness of Yaoi and Fucks


I fell off my fucking stool when it broke into three quaters. How awesome is that? XDD

How'd it happen, you ask? Well...I was sitting on it while stairing at my eyes at my four feet long mirror, getting an eyelash out of my right eye that fell right into it. So, when I was done with that, I decided to stay on my stool for a little longer while looking at my printed A4 paper posters of Dogs: Bullets and Carnage and Kuroshitsuji because they are right beside my mirror. And then, I head a tiny crack and I fell. Epic, kan?

Okay so today was pretty much as normal as the last one...well except we goofed off more during recess, English and Maths, haha. During BM..I swear, my middle finger was going to fall off if I had to do more of the damnation's notes. You know the bump that we have on our fingers if we write a lot? That went from bump to complete flat after racing against time to finish those things...and then during Sivik, the Headmistress didn't come so we had 35 mins to outselves. So I just happen to be sitting on Grace's seat, you know, the wrong way. The seat and the bag, facing infront and I'm facing behind, talking to Velrooban.

He asked me " If you were a 'pondan' * faggot..sorry...this word is offensive ==''*, which bathroom would you go into?"

" What am I supposed to be wearing?"

" A bikini"

" Then the girls la"

" He got cock ma?"

" Then what, go into the male's and get raped?"

And then a " Woah" erupted in the two front rows

And then Siva says " They can't rape him what...he's got---"

" Got la, his asshole"

Que another 'woah'

So then Grace asked me " What are you doing? Fucking the bag?" and all of us started to laugh because my comeback was " How on earth could I fuck the bag? I don't have the proper organs for the job la!"

And then Velrooban then said " Or maybe, the bag is fucking Sano"

" Where's the part that's doing the fucking?" Grace asked while pulling at the shoulder straps

" It's a GENDERLESS BAG with no ORGANS that can do the FUCKING" I said and the Baka-Itachi and all who could hear said " whoa~" LOL

Now that cracked us up, ROFLMAO XD

And then during Recess, Usagi-chan, Sara and Sharmini went to buy these thirty cents ice cream in a tube...pendek kate, the traditional Malaysian Ice Cream XDD

Sara had sarsi, Sharmini Asam Boi * damn...me likey!* and me and Usagi-chan had lychee. Man, it's good eating those on a cold day after a couple of years living without them o/TL

When I was a primary kid, I used to have these for like almost everyday in the week, in all different flavours~ But when I went to High School...everything like changed! There were no more street vendors except the ice cream men, the Ice Blended Crew, the Chinese lady that sold the drinks and an Indian lady that sells snacks *cough*junkfood*cough* like Mamee and things like that. There were no ladies selling their ice cream in the flimsy plastic covering and with all those delicious flavours * drools* Man, do I miss being a Primary Kid =_='''

So, all of us went into class kinda early because he had class downstairs since we had Oral and Maths. And boy, was it chaotic!

First, I saw *edit* KERAN* EDIT*...well, trying to dry hump a table. I know, it's sounds stupid but it was really funny watching him make the funny moans XDDD

* I knew it was Keran...their names got mixed up XD ROFL*

So I asked him " Are you trying to fuck the damn table?"

" Fucking requires passion. How can I fuck this thing without passion?!"

" Fucking and Lovemaking are two different things la stupid!"

" It's the same thing!"

" Fucking is when you SHOVE that thing inside, no passion, like a freakin quickie!"

And then Usagi-chan went giggling while watching us play-fight XDD

Baka-Itachi and the gang started to drum the tables with their awesome skills! Well, you think it's peasy stuff that's got no quality but these guys got the rythmn to do it and they're pretty creative in how they present their drumming. The girls started to pick it up from them and pratcily all of the goody-two shoes who listen to the teacher didn't do that and focused on the drumming instead, It was hillarious!

So, I was in the third row, with Baka-Itachi and Velrooban infront of me...and they were the EXACT DEFINITION OF A YAOI COUPLE.

Velrooban was all touchy-touchy go-go with Baka-Itachi's butt and chest...and was all out molesting the 5'9 teen XD It was so damn funny to watch and kept on shouting at them " CLOSER YOU GUYS!" " KEEP IT COMMING!" KISS, KISS, KISS!!!!" Man, I had a blast!

And then there was these two parts where Baka-itachi tried to climp on top of Keran while pinning him down...IN THE CLASSIC YAOI POSE. And then there was another one of this with Velrooban... *Ultra High because of the Yaoi*

Wei Da and Dong Cheng had their time toghether too! Wei Da ALMOST...BY A FEW CM OR SO...KISSED Dong Cheng OMO!!!!

You know how the cliche scenes are...the man grabs the chin of the other man and then their mouths close and then...they make out =W=''''* dribbles out yaoi pamphlets on how they DO it*

I WISHED THAT REALLY HAPPENED...but I we can't risk bringing our handphones during normal school hours...so yeah, not going to happen.

And then the teacher went shouting at us...well, them for making loads of noise * we even attracted the attention of the people outside who were doing their club activities* but the gang started to beat the dr--Tables and the rest is history XD

And science was equally chaotic! We had to do the experiment for Peka which involved an eletric beam balance and dissolving 10 grans of salt into water. So, the eletronic beam balance thing's sensative so Wei Da had to take slave off there, making sure there was more or less 10 grams...which was funny since sometimes there were too much and then too little and then tooo much again. And everyone except for Qishen and Marina copied my answers for that last question about the estimation of 150 ml shit. And then, we went back...where I was waiting for a freaking fight tot start..but it seems like it was settled yesterday...the useless fucks.

Why is it when I wanna see a fight, my van auntie comes or the fight is void? I wanna see some real action, that's all...oh well, I'll get my chance, sooner or later

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you have the komsas book then you better start writing on those prosas == because sir halim's gonna give us bloody long notes for that again. i cant believe it's 30 cents!!! my 1.20 disappeared just like that!! and i wanted to get you the asam one, too bad shamini already snatched it away -.- and it was keran who did that hump with passion thing XD qishen was nowhere to be seen XD

p.s.-please put the comment box as pop-out T___T it takes so much time to just post a comment here XD

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! POP-OUT COMMENT BOXES/CHATBOXES FTW!!! XD

Anonymous said...

http://www.babynamescountry.com/origins/japanese_girl_baby_names1.html

SANOOO!!! CHoose the name for me T___T im seriously having troubles finding the surname before Usagi T___T

Anonymous said...

http://www.babynamescountry.com/origins/japanese_girl_baby_names1.html

Anonymous said...

choose according to what im like okay? XD