About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Can I be free?

Yeah, this is me, I haven't died yet, two followers of mine. Gah, I am so sorry!!! I have been neglecting my social life, both on the internet and ( almost non-existent) real life because well...I've been depressed =_=

I've been...not really in a sane state of mind for the week. But I haven't snapped, yet.

Well, here's the dish. I got placed 31st in the class cuz I got like 2 A's but everything else was a B, even my Agama and BM, my worst subjects. So, got home, grabbed report card, gave it to mom for signing and she puts on the whole " YOU got 31st in CLASS?" fiasco like a diva. Lady Gaga could have been beaten by her. And that's just a few days before she literally blew up and sent me in tears for grumbling about something while she was talking to me. AND I was grumbling about something else and she like blabbed her head off that made me teary for the whole day =_=

And then I had to go to this debating thingy as an audience because the teachs have hope on me, I think. I woke up at 5, after sleeping for some 4-5 hours, went to school at 6, waited for the teach for 10 mins, reached the place at 7.45, got back from there at 1.20 and went straight to class. AND WE HAD PE that day...which was for our SEGAK activities. It's kinda like a fitness thingy.

Wanted to skip school the next day....but decided not to and got told off from our great History Teach for tardiness on my History Folio...which I will have to send in on 4th May. HOW GREAT IT THAT? I haven't even done the teach interview and shit like that...but I think I'll manage. I THINK.

My Sano book's finished after 3 and a half months of usage, due to it being only 60 pages thick XD and it contains 34 consecutive drawings, one plot bunny, a one shot and a short story respectively. Yes, this book needs some respect for it has served me well and I decorated it lovingly.

I have since bought a sketch book * with clear pages!!!* along side some awesome books...which are my first bought books for about a year...owo

Erm..gonna end this one here...

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano