About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Work, work and more...work

Well..here are some of the drawings ( graffiti more like it) that I have drawn in March...I haven't really drawn anything impressive yet...it's coming soon!

This AWESOME piece has been lagging for ten days before I did this. Well...I think it's awesome...and most of my peepz think it is so yeah...comments?

SS501 pic for Sam~ I only know one member of it properly, Kim Hyun Joon just because I watched Boys over Flowers XD

Argh...this is, like the 15th time I'm saying it for today but I'll say it again. The life of a High Schooler is TIRING!

Suuure, we get to goof off...but when we have assigments, we have LOADS of them. Like now...I have to complete my PEKA for science and a History Folio. And then we have homework. Well, I have homework because I don't bother to complete it at school when I have free time. Free Time's for drawing and making up stories~

Well...today was fun and suckish...I came later than I wanted to school and was forced to scribble all the uncompleted answers in my History exercise book while Kyoko-chan did the activity book, haha, thanks a lot!

Well, trying to get back at FB, Tumbler and various others...but it aint working out so good cause I'm lazy, lol XDD

Well..here are some of the drawing ( graffiti more like it) that I have drawn in March...I haven't really drawn anything impressive yet...it's coming soon!

Yet again, I'm writing another story that I bet isn't going to be finished. This time, it's a male me ( FULLLY MALE...WITH ALL THEM PARTS XD) and the Japanese dragon god, Ryūjin . The male me * yes, yet another incarnation of me in text...what can I say? I have dreams too* is a normal human who happens to have Tsuyukomi, the moon god, sealed in his body, just waiting to be released, which would actually eat up the 16 year old Sano and completely be Tsuyukomi in the end. So, the question that lies here is that, will Sano be eaten by Tsuyukomi and be lost forever or will Tsuyukomi let the kid live his life?

Ryūjin , however, is Tsuyukomi's lover and seems to care truthfully for both parties, Sano and Tsuyukomi. Although he really wants his Tsu-chan back, he also has feelings for Sano-kun and in turn, Sano does start to have feelings for Ryujin. A celestial love triangle? HECK YEAH! The early part is in my Sano book, not quite done and something that came into my head is in the netbook...so yeah.

Okay, I'll just give you the lowdown on the main charas.

Seiichiro Sano, 16, Brunette, light brown eyes with sky blur circles around the iris, 168cm ( Male): Kidnapped at age 10, lost whole family the same year. Ended up running away from the orphanage that he was in because the kids made fun of the large scar on his chest. Leaves the sleepy town of Rawang and takes a train to Kuala Lumpur and later flies over to Tokyo by usuing his inheritance and some, where he lives a pretty normal life where he stays unnoticed by the whole student body of his school. And develops feelings for Got stabbed and was soon saved by Ryūjin and develops feelings for him later on. He wants to be loved more than anything, besides being able to concentrate on his drawings without being disturbed by the dragon god. is normally the uke because ' Sano-kun's just cute and cuddly!' according to , but...will try seme-ing...later? Is often jealous with Tsuyukomi and Ryūjin because his voice is quite high for a male, even if they're are guys with higher voices that him.

Ryūjin,Early 20-ties ( in appearance), Blond hair that's black at the back, vivid red eyes with dragon-like irises, 186cm: the Japanese dragon god. A long time lover of the moon god, Tsuyukomi and a rather excentric person. Loves to be a tease and die-hard fan of Yu Yu Hakusho. Has feelings for both Sano and Tsuyukomi but he loves them both equally and he cares for them a lot. He likes cooking and is the seme of the group and just loves disturbing the peace of the house by enterupting Sano while the latter is drawing, causing Sano to chase him around the house and playing extremely hard with the baby yokai so much that it tires them out before him ( and those little things have a higher indurance than a very fit human)

Tsuyukomi, Early 20-ties( in appearance), Long jet black hair that reaches the knees, stunning purple eyes that shine in the darkness, 182cm: The Japanese moon god. Ryūjin's first love, the son of the god of gods, Izanagi-no-Mikoto. He was binded to Sano when the latter was ten, resulting with the large scar in the child's chest, because he murdered Uke Mochi, a food god because she had 'delivered the most pleasant of meals in the most discusting way of doing so'. The Moon God has a rather beautiful apperance, resulting in many mistaking him for a woman, even more so when the moonlight shines upon him. He can only be flustered in front of the person he loves...and an Uke. He looks after Sano much like a protective big brother, even though it would mean Sano would 'sleep' while Tsuyukomi takes over his body, which has happen loads of times, only know it's more noticable because Sano's features except his height and face excluding the eyes change.

As I said before, it's still in production and of course, it's a YAOI fanfic with all those YAOI stuff so if you don't like it, turn you head away and make way for those who do.

Well...thats all for tonight..actually, it's 12:46 already here, ahaha! And I have to go to kokurikulum tomorrow...0TL

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

No comments: