About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shadrach...BISHONEN!

Okay, I never knew this...but my bro is a BISHONEN! Damn, I was high like crazy when I found out.

Specks and no specks make a huge difference...like HUGE.

Yes, I am fanboying over it.

Okay, it's kinda like how Haruhi, before the Host Club and Haruhi, after host club.

Yes, that much difference.Well, maybe I never noticed because I normally see him with specks...and it has been that way since I first became friends with him in the 3rd or 4th grade. And whenever he took off his glasses, I never got a good look at him.

Okay, let me just explain what he looks like.

With Glasses : He looks like the average, clowny guy who's simplest jokes will make anyone laugh because of how simple they are.

Without Glasses: His EYELASHES...are long and they flaunt his eyes like a girl's * so far I have only seen one other boy like that within all the boys with long eyelashes* and cover the fact that his eyes are small * you don't really see that because the specks make his eyes look big* and he has double eyelids. I MEAN WHICH GUY HAS DOUBLE EYELIDS? Usagi pointed this out one day when he asked his attractive qualities. Which completes the whole bishonen look...if only his hair was longer and not spiked up...or just a little messier....and stuff like that...

Holy shit....now...if only He was a girl...oh well. We can't get what we want always XD

Erm...short post today because I wanna watch Vampire Knight and I only get free time until 9 PM so YEAH...

BYE BI!

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SANO! CHECK OUT MY RECENT POST I TAGGED YOU IN!