About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Malaysia Day!


Well, I had a pretty awesome day.

We celebrated Merdeka and Malaysia day at school today. The school was a cheapass for asking back those 1 Malaysia thingys that don't even have proper handles...infact, there weren't any handles at all?

Me and the gang, Usagi-chan * Who went jumping like the bunny she is* , Kyoko-chan, Mushroom-head, Dong Cheng and some of the other prefects went screaming our hearts out while singing some patriotic songs. The classics, Tanggal 31 Ogos ( Date of 31st August), Keranamu Malaysia ( Because of You Malaysia) and the only one I could remember the full lyrics to but not the name. Apparently, we were louder than the rest of the students that the ones behind were looking at us weirdly...

And I discovered the wonders of Percy Jackson.

Unfortunately, I will have to wait till Monday...but first, to finish all the novels I borrowed from Wani-chan.

Consisting of,

Septimus Heap: Darke ( sixth book in the series)

Uglies ( currently reading)

The Boy in The Dress (finished with this)

Catching Fire ( second book in the Hunger Games trilogy. Re-reading this)

All of these are awesome books.

I have a free lunch appointment tomorrow at a friend of my mom's house, which of couse, I will be going 'cuz I get free food. Same thing on Saturday.

My neighbour's house.

My neighbour that can cook really good.

Who's Ayam Masak Merah is my fave. Forever. Will be sure to take two servings of this...but mustn't take any food before that...my I've gained 5 KG's since last year.

SINCE LAST YEAR. Ain't that something? But I can't keep on gaining weight, I'll be fat and then I'll regret it meh whole life. I wish I was taller...like a whole lot. Then this weight wouldn't be a nuisance. And my metabolism has to be high...like hell.

My metabolism is low...I can't go more than 50 meters without slowing down a little...then completely stopping after 200 or so...I haven't really tried measuring the distance that I can run..which I bet is pitiful. Oh well.

Currently stalking deviantart for something I can use as practice for drawing ( with Shading, poses and stuff...only using one of my OCs)

Urgh, Internet is laggy and that causes everything on the netbook to be laggy.

16/9/11...

Today, I went to my mom's friend's house and gorged myself on the food that she gave us.

I ate...4-5 pieces of large pizza, 1 serving of soto, 1 serving of pengat pisang and loads of refils on teh tarik and orange juice.

Then, my parents went talking and I, as always, took out meh sketchbook and begin to sketch stuff..well, I only got 4 of them...and Aunty Faridah goes about me becoming an Architect...and my mom goes like " Oh, Sano wants to be a doctor..." and I go " I don't wanna be one anymore" in the car XD

After that, we stopped at the Kajang Satay place at the the Sungai Buloh R&R...and ate about 10 sticks of satay, eventhough I was full like a balloon. A gulp of warm water cured that...along with half of my dad's orange juice.

The we went to Giant and got some stuff, FINALLY got my specks from the store, OH YEAH< EVERYTHING IS CLEAR AGAIN!

Currently listening to UVERworld's AwakEVE album...I am currently downloading albums for the heck of it...because I can, like duh. Dad's finally become a K-drama addict...currently watching Full House...while I am not really interested about it...although I do peek sometimes.

My wrist hurts for some reason.

Finished Shinshoku Dolce by Kanon Wakashima, now waiting for Dead Stock #4 by Sid.

Kanon Wakashima really lives up to her name as a cellist.

My mom says her music is " something that people normally listen to before they commit suicide"

=_=

I need headphones.

Big Time.

All for today. See ya soon~

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

PS: I really envy those peeps who live in Japan.

No comments: