About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Urgh, I feel crummy.

Hey...fellow followers and people who stumble upon the blog.

Well, it was report card day for us last the SMKT2-ians. I, as a prefect, had to lead countless amounts of parents to Block B and Block A. I met quite a few moms that knew me...and until this day, I still don't know how I came to knew Sharif's mom. Sharif is an old classmate that has been in the same class with me...since standard 3, I guess? Maybe I talked to him alot when I was younger...because he sat behind me and Aisya.

Okay..so yeah, another week has past and it's finally JULY.
And it'll be next month is the Ramadan month...so we'll have to fast/ Puasa.
And there's another exam then =_=

So, the first topic,
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2

GOD, I AM SO READY TO WATCH THE FILM. I HOPE IT GETS AN O IN MY BOOK.
SO, talking about it, I am very, very dissapointed that it takes a week for the flim to reach Malaysian shores. It premiers tomorrow at London. HAIYAAAA

Capital letters are capital. So yeah, if I lived in London, I would camp outside the theather for...I don't know, a week? Three days? Before the thing. That shows how much I am comited to Harry Potter. OH well, too bad I have school and I don't really speak with a Britsh Accent, but it's there, kinda muted because rarely push my brain to use it unless it's for reading to myself.

And these guys ( Yim and Vel) saying that there'll be a Hermione XXX scene...which all of us say " WHERE GOT?! LIES"

Yes, we are very fond of Hermione.

So this, as many of you Potterians should know will be the last flim about this vast and fantastic universe and will be the action packed part of the book. Which includes the grand Hogwarts Battle. And I am not going to give out spoilers as I have done at school about who dies and who kills Voldermort. Hopefully, these people would keep to the original storyline at all times. Unlike when they did Dumbledore's funeral in the Half Blood Prince.
They destoryed that part.

So yeah, that concludes the Harry Potter part.

Now, onwards to the second topic.
A BLOND KATNISS IN THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE. * rumors...*

NOOOO! THIS CANNOT HAPPEN!

Not that I have something against blonds, it's just that you DESTROY the character when you change something of him/her! I mean, would you like it if Harry Potter was blond? Would you like it if Ron Weasly was blond? IT STEALS AND KILLS THE WHOLE CHARACTER.

If you do that, it would kill all those die hard fans ( like myself) all over the world. And please do not tell me you're going to modify her into a perfect girl for Peeta, because she is not. She lived in proverty, hunts with her best friend Gale for a living, She's smart and she's deadly. Urgh Please, don't destroy Katniss Everdeen.

Okay, emotion post is emotional.

Third topic,
SOME SON OF A BISHT MADE MY LITTLE FRIEND CRY.

I was comming out of the school gate when it school was dissmised and then I noticed that Era, a friend of mine who's a year younger than me was sniffling, trying not to cry. I sat down near her and asked her what had happened. She just said " Nothing"
So I, as the usual socially awkward person didn't ask her anything more. Sara came out of the gate and then she noticed that Era was crying. She asked her why and then only she broke down and told us what happened, Alya, Kyra, Kyoko, Marina, Emily and Vel.

THis form 2 kid was picking a fight against her and then shouted nonscence at her. She ignored it as she went down into the WorkShop area of the school. And then it happened again and more ferociously so she quickly ran away.

And then I think her brother came to fetch her and her sister Alia, who's also a friend of mine.

URGH YOU SOB, IF WE FIND YOU, WE'LL WALLOP YOU AND THROW YOU INTO THE LOGI. I SWEAR. YOU BETTER HIDE!

It makes me sad to think that there are more idiots in the school than I thought so. Is the school system that bad? Or is it because the school is situated where most of the badfolk live? But there are some good ones that I've known since I was 7.

There should be a Criminal school for all these idiots.

Fourth topic,
KUTABARE FELLA'S GETTING ON MY FREAKIN NERVES

As some of you know, Kutabare Fella's an idiotic boy who likes Kyoko-chan, and is bent on tormenting her. At first, I accepted it, boys being boys...but now, he's just being too much.

Bloody bastard tried to corner Kyoko at the stairs, I would have beaten him if he didn't move when I shouted at him. And he's forcing me to get Kyoko-chan's number.

I have said no countless of times, so if he dares ask me again, I'l ask him to back the F off or I'll have to take the matters into my own hands. Kyoko-chan's not reporting this idiotic problem to the higher ups and when we told Sir Halim a few months ago, he just laughed and said that it was a normal teenage problem.

Well, after than, the SOB started hitting Kyoko-chan.

CAN I KILL HIM? A LOUIESVILLE SLUGGER WOULD BE MY CHOICE OF WEAPON. THE ONE THAT TAKES ZOMBIES' HEADS OFF.
URGH ANGRY POST IS ANGRY.

Fifth topic,
GETTING UP EARLY TO STUDY...

Urgh, from tomorrow onwards, I'll have to wake up early for studying. Due to my less-than-honorable results in the Mid Year Examinantion, I'll have to kick my notch up a bit if I wanna see those 8A's in the PMR examinations. Oh dear, what have I gotten into?

So...that would mean waking up at 7...at least for breakfast and studying from 8 to 10.

Which was my routine last year and made me get a way better place in the class and grade. But I REALLY have to kick it up a notch because our class have some pretty smart masterminds who will study both smart and hard at the same time. Something that I haven't done since my UPSR days, that also I was quite relaxed and laid back...yet I still got 5A's and an overall good preformance.

But...they'll also count KoKurikulum marks..which is something that I don't like going to since I went into High School. Well, first thing's first, it's in the FREAKIN MORNING because we're afternoon students. GODSBEDAMNED.

And after two years and long holidays of where I wake up late, getting up at 6.50 am . I get up a bit later because I don't bathe before going XD What's the point of bathing if you're just going to get dirty again, right? Yeah, you might smell a bit, but I don't ;D

So, the only one I go to is Badminton Club...because I get to use my racket and also because I happen to be the President of the club, ehehehe~ We normally head over to the Badminton Court at Desa Mas, where I can easily cycle there and also because the court will only open at 10, we're only supposed to be there at 9:30. Whee~

Well, that would conclude this post...

I am still deciding on what to make for the blog's banner.

I am still deciding on what my hairstyle should be.


I am still deciding on how my future will plan out.

I am still reading an E-book that I downloaded like two months ago XD

I am still waiting for me to have enough money to buy proper stationary and headphones.

I am still lusting for

*a full Japanese Course dinner
* a dozen Snicker Bars
* A dozen Mars Bars
* the whole collection of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! manga
* the Coffee Prince, Garo, Hana Kimi, Boys Over Flowers and various other J and K dramas
* Meet Uncle Hussien, Aerosmith, Hujan, SID, Radwimps, Big Bang, Shinee and loads more albums/EPs
* DSLR camera.
* Awesome books for me to read.
* My own Utau ( currently recording the sounds needed for it to work. After that, god knows what)

Oh Yeah, I saw Tranformers: The Dark Side of the Moon...AND IT ROCKED MY 3D GLASSES OFF. I was speechless and my hand jittered when I was eating Roti Tissue at a mamak shop

That's all for now, long post is long =_=
Your Friend,
Seiichiro Sano

1 comment:

Usagichan96 said...

A full course Japanese dinner would make my day too :D