About Me

My photo
Nothing much, just passing by~~ Seiichiro Sano, 14 years of age, a tomboy otaku and overall freak! If you have some to say to me, you can contact me through my accounts in nearly....everywhere!~ http://www.facebook.com/yo.sano.chou http://donseiichirosano.deviantart.com/ http://1827addiction.tumblr.com http://http://twitter.com/#!/1827winkz

Tagged ≧∇≦

Rant (20) Drawings (13) School (13) Thoughts (13) Seiichiro Sano vs The World (11) Life (10) Just talk (9) Songs (8) Bored (7) Stories (7) I'm not dead (6) Tired (6) Crack (5) High (5) Rants (5) Charas (3) Hang Out (3) Internet Sucks (3) KHR (3) Loss (3) Pics (3) Story Analysis (3) YAOI (3) Angst (2) Awesomeness (2) Depressed (2) Hair (2) Kids (2) Life as a prefect (2) Movies (2) Runs (2) Albums (1) Aspergers (1) Award~ (1) Celebration (1) Collab (1) Condolence (1) Dreams (1) Exams (1) Foolish Love (1) Friends (1) Gorillaz (1) Graffiti (1) Hate (1) I SWEAR a lot (1) I feel dead (1) Japan (1) Kanon Wakashima (1) Love (1) Malaysia Day (1) Merdeka (1) Music (1) Party (1) Pickup (1) SID (1) Shadrach (1) The Gang (1) Uverworld (1) Valentines (1) gs (1)

Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BORED


Hrm...let meh fink. How is me holiday goin'?

Well, I am here, sitting in the house, laying on my bed, thinking about Gorillaz's book " Rise of the Ogre" and thinking how much of a lost that I didn't buy it, because I was broke and had no money...and Dad didn't want to buy it =_=, at the knockdown price of RM 15 * AND IT WAS HARD COVER TOO* and I noticed something. I hadn't done anything interesting within these three days.

Sure, I had dinner outside today and lunch outside on Sunday...but that's way besides the point. We have a car, my mom's friend went to FREAKIN ENGLAND...and asked if we WANNA come ALONG...but I HAD THEM STUPID EXAMS so I COULDN'T GO. I FEEL MISERABLE. SHOOT ME NOW. So, naturally, we got his car~

So why don't we just GO THE HELL OUT? I don't know. Argh, if only I could drive...or at least be old enough to drive without getting caught by the police.

So...I am here, feeling miserable while watching Gorillaz and rekindling my lost love for them, especially for Murdoc and 2D buddy-ness and laughing while looking at Bruce Willis trying to kill them in 'STYLO' and shouting " Why are you trying to kill them?!" at the screen...aiyah, got nothing else to do anyways.

Hanged out with Sara Cortez yesterday...with my idiot bro follow us. Seriously, can a kid get more annoying? Urgh.

Erm...nothing really went on so yeah...and I lost my usual thing of being able to create a wall of words while being bored since this year...so yeah...

But...I seem to have developed two habits over the past year.

1st habit: Waving my arms everywhere

I seem to have become very animated since last year and have the habit of waving my arms dangerously everywhere, sometimes hitting innocent people XD

I do it for everything I do, especially when I'm explaining things to someone else, regardless if the person's paying attention or not. Sometimes they shoot up in the air, one hand makes a gesture here and the other makes a different one, waving it in front of my face while saying " No, not really!" or " Choi Choi Choi Choi!" and things like that. It's comical XD

2nd habit: Going long conversations with someone about something

Regardless if they are really listening or not.

And I am laughing my head off with Murdoc's unsuccessful attempt to open a damn door, which ends up with the whole room in shambles with 2D and Cyborg Noodle missing XD

Gah, can't write no more, too bored. With that dumb person there, reving his stupid F1 merchandise cars that were from last year and TAKING MINE OUT OF THE FREAKIN BOX, I FEEL LIKE MURDERING SOMEONE

Your friend,
Seiichiro Sano

No comments: